Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Speaking of inappropriate...

So last night, against my better judgment, I went to Taco Bell with my cousin Paul. He ordered and went to dispense his drink, and I stepped up to the counter, glanced down at the LED screen on the cash register, and nearly lost it. Where it normally says something like:

“Would you like to
Try a spam Chalupa
With your order
Only $2.99”

someone had reprogrammed the 4-line LED display to read:

“Would you like to
Suck my balls
With your order
Only $2.99.”

I’m afraid the poor Latina running the register thought I was laughing at her, so I tried to direct my laughter at Paul, who came over to see what was wrong and practically wet his pants.

I don't know who was responsible, but I hope they get a raise.

4 comments:

Princess Lisa said...

I have to say that I wish I had been wearing a depends when I read this...

Unknown said...

That's why I always wear Depends. Just in case.

Tami said...

I think thats a bit gross but its funny. And I am offended that you thought I would be ofended by that. You don't know me very well, dear brother-in-law.

You told your Grandma?!!

Unknown said...

Naw, I think Paul was joking about telling Grandma himself. He's living with her at the moment.

And I'm glad you enjoyed my gross-but-funny blog entry. That's kind of par for the course with the Suisse boys, but you already know that.