Monday, October 13, 2008

I will follow me....wherever I may blog....la la la...

I just noticed that while I'm following a number of blogs, and have shown my utter support by subscribing to each and every one of them, NOBODY's following me. That's right! Nobody! Mind you, "following" a blog is different than reading to it or linking to it. You have to set it up under "Blogs I'm Following" or just click on the "Follow this blog" link in the blog (mine appears under "Who reads this crap".)

But don't worry, I don't feel unloved...even though my thousands of adoring readers are obviously too embarrassed to attach their names to my blog. To salve my fragile ego, I've decided to follow my own blog. Now whenever I post something new, I see it pop up in my list of new posts in the blogs I'm following and I know there's something worth reading. And whenever I look at the empty space on the right side of my blog, my picture is there.

Me: Sigh...it's good to know I'm loved.
Me: Why, thank me!
Me: I'm welcome.
(big emotional solo hug)

P.S. To entice more diligent blog readership, I've included a little hangman game up at the top. Play the game...read the blog...purge...play again... It's a little like the blog version of bulimia!

3 comments:

Princess Lisa said...

Big baby.

Unknown said...

Two followers! Mission accomplished.

Anonymous said...

I would follow your blog but it's discriminating against me, since my blog is at wordpress and not blogger. It wants to make me create a blogger profile - and that's just too much work for this kid. I'm a faithful reader though. If faithful means checking in now and then whenever I happen to think about it...