Sunday, March 22, 2009

My May NYC Trip...so far

I'd like to take a moment to tell you which shows I'm gonna see when I go to NYC in May. So far I've got tickets to The Toxic Avenger, the musical (giggle); Rooms: A Rock Romance, and a new play called The Singing Forest which will be playing at the Public Theatre. I know, none of these are big blockbuster New York shows, but THESE are the shows people should see when they go to New York. Not Phantom. Besides, let me just tell you who's in The Singing Forest: Randy Harrison (from Queer As Folk) Jonathon Groff (from Spring Awakening), and academy award winner Olympia Dukakis! Plus, the following content advisory appears on the show's website: "Performance contains nudity."

All can think is, "Dear God, let it be Olympia."

1 comment:

Princess Lisa said...

I can't believe you blogged like ALL weekend long. Unbelievable. You are so much more motivated than I am!