Saturday, March 7, 2009

Someone actually reads my blog...

...from a field. My tracker tells me where people are reading from. Here's a map:

See that tiny flag just right of center? That's someone sitting in the middle of a field, sipping a cup of something warm, and enjoying my blog.

To the field reader: Keep up the good work. You're the best.

To everybody who is biting their tongue, not wanting to spoil my elation by telling me that the trackers don't return an exact location: Bite me. The mental image I've conjured is MUCH better than reality.

3 comments:

Miriam Latour said...

For some reason this post made me so happy today.

Unknown said...

That makes my day!

Princess Lisa said...

You are absolutely correct in your assumption. I have seen so many people sitting around in fields with laptops and when I was them what they're doing... they're always reading your blog. Always.